GARLIC SEAWEED for Dogs – € 20
Sid Flynn’s famous GARLIC SEAWEED for dogs is becoming the choice of dog owners and trainers for overall health and wellness, it will help to improve general well being and performance, enhance skin and coat, promote healthy gut and digestion, keep dogs calm, etc.
Seaweeds are one of nature’s true wonder foods! They are one of the most nutritionally dense plants on the planet and also the most abundant source of minerals in the plant kingdom as they have access to all the nutrients in the ocean.
Dried seaweed contains:
- High protein content
- High mineral content, especially: iodine, calcium, iron, magnesium.
- High in vitamin C.
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties
- Large proportion of natural, organic iodine aiding in maintaining a healthy thyroid function
- One of the richest plant sources of calcium.
- Polysaccharides: important in the prevention of degenerative diseases, increase the amount of feel-good chemicals in the brain, improves liver function, stabilizes blood sugar.
Available in 1kg bags, the recommended amount to be fed daily is 5-10gr. for small adult dogs; 10/20gr. for large adult dogs… great value for such a lot of natural goodness!